scroll down for available posistions
Warehouse Basics understands that the right people are the main strength and reason for any company's success. We are always interested in finding people that are seriously looking to work in an entrepreneurial setting and culture that strives to eliminate the traditional handicaps that we all have encountered in other companies.
Warehouse Basics uses the Craft System for the selection process. This system includes 3 dimensions of selection:
- Can Do...experience, knowledge, and skills
- Will Do...behaviors and motivation
- Should Do...purpose, priority, and persistence
We also consider:
- Job Fit Compatibility
- Leadership Style Compatibility
- Culture Compatibility
Logistics and Warehouse Employment available
As we grow our business, Logistics and Warehouse positions are available at our Atlanta, GA location. We take the hiring of an individual as a serious matter and are looking to forge long term relationships with all associates we hire. We attempt to promote from within, our starting/incoming positions available as we grow our business include:
- Fulltime and Part time Forklift & Material Handlers positions
- Inventory Control/Clerical
- On call and part time special projects merchandise processors (for more information regarding these positions click here)
- At times, we also have a need for other Technical and Operational Specialist positions up to and including Management positions.
click the job you are interested in applying for
If your interested in telling us more about yourself and what you are looking for, please contact us by way of one of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide an email attachment of your resume or cover letter.
(Please reference the position you are looking for in the email subject box)
- Mail your resume and cover letter to:
P.O. Box 43245
Atlanta, GA 30336
Attention: Human Resources
- Apply on line Note: This is our preferred way of accepting your information.